Access the PDF prospectus here.
Sponsorship of this event is an effective method of reaching your target audience. As an event sponsor/exhibitor, you will benefit from the marketing exposure from the event. Furthermore, your participation will allow you to network with key decision-makers, providing opportunities for one-on-one networking and communication with the key influencers in your industry.
This sponsor/exhibitor package provides you with numerous marketing opportunities. Whether you are interested in introducing a new service/product; increasing your number of contacts; or reinforcing your position as an industry leader, one of our options will help you find a marketing solution. Please browse through these opportunities and see what works for your or contact me directly and we can tailor a package that addresses your unique marketing and business objectives. To view the package, please click here.
I look forward to working with you and meeting you at the event. Please browse through this package and let us find a marketing solution for you.
- 200+ healthcare professionals from across Canada and Internationally.
- Interact with potential clients
- Highlight your unique selling feature
- Make your mark as an industry leader
You will have the opportunity to introduce your company’s products and services to key decision makers; physicians treating spasticity in an interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary setting, PMR, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedics, pediatrics, neurology, Neurosurgery, Physio and OT, and Orthotists.
To ensure you get the most of this exciting opportunity, please book your booth space and sponsorships by February 1, 2019.
- Dedicated webpage on conference website – informational/promotional material on what sponsors will present at the meeting
- Advance attendee list provided for pre-conference engagement
- Social media with conference and exhibitor updates
- Pre-conference e-blast with sponsor information and schedule of events not just conference attendees
- Logo on home page of conference website
- Logo in all email communications
Post-Conference Exposure and Feedback
- Sponsor microsites remain on conference website for 2 months post-conference
- Sponsors will be provided with all attendee feedback related to the exhibits
- Opportunity for to provide feedback and suggestions for future conferences