Complete the Course Evaluation and Certificate of Participation
Scan this QR code to complete the conference evaluation and obtain your speaker evaluation or click the button below to link directly!
View the Recording!
To provide innovation, instill confidence and competency, through education and collaboration for enhancement of spasticity care.
Focused on improving spasticity outcomes, with novel approaches, with an national and international experts. We encourage all spasticity and peripheral nerve experts to collaborate and learn.
- Provide high-yield educational exchanges, to enhance national and international collaborative experiences, through virtual and in person continuing professional development (CPD),
- Lead and influence changes in CPD;
- Improve patient care;
- Develop novel treatments strategies for spasticity management; and
- Encourage and nurture “real-world” collaborative spasticity research.
Mary Ann Keenan & Phillippe Denormandie Prizes
CANOSC is pleased to offer two awards in honour of two pioneers in neuro-orthopedics:
- Professor Emeritus Mary Anne Keenan Prize (Collaborative Care)
- Professor Phillippe Denormandie Prize – (Neurosurgical)
The essay should review a topic relevant to spasticity including but not limited to: treatment, collaborative care, neuro-orthopedics etc…
These prizes will consist of a $1,000 CAD stipend, accommodation and registration to attend our yearly CANOSC congress (Typically held in May).
- Resident physicians, or surgeon in training
- Interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary team members.
Submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respectfully acknowledge the land on which all of the CANOSC Board of Directors, faculty, members, and secretariat work, study and live. We acknowledge our presence from coast to coast, on the traditional territories of many Indigenous peoples, including the First Nations, Inuit, and Metis peoples. We share this acknowledgement with the intention to honour the past and contribute to advancing the Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s Calls to Action, as a step towards reconciliation.