ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN
To SUBMIT your abstract please click here
Deadline: February 27, 2020
- Continence Management
- Exercise Post Stroke
- Gait Training
- Post Stroke Spasticity
- Stroke Management in Developing World
- Stroke Management in Mauritius
- Stroke Prevention
- Swallowing Issues
- Open – related topics in Stroke and Rehabilitation
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES
- Abstracts must be submitted via this portal. Faxed, posted or emailed abstracts will NOT be accepted.
- The submitting author does not have to be the presenting author.
- Authors may submit presentations for review and the committee will determine the final format (oral or poster).
- All abstracts will be reviewed by The Committee and successful applicants will be chosen based on originality and clinical applicability of the work. Notifications regarding status will be sent by February 2020.
- The presenting author must attend the Conference as a registered participant in order to present their abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts must be structured (aims/methods/results/conclusion) and limited to 300 words excluding the title and authors’ names.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Submitting author’s contact details: email address, full postal address, daytime and evening phone number, Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Presenting author’s contact details:
email address, full postal address, daytime and evening phone number
- Presentation type (please choose from one of the following): Oral or Poster presentation (The presentation type will be determined by the Committee upon review of the presentation.)
- Abstract title: Limited to 30 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text: Limited to 300 words (Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
To submit your abstract, please click here